Value-Added Tree Maintenance in Napa Valley, CA
Whether you need emergency tree removal or regular tree maintenance in Napa Valley, CA, ASAP Stump Removal & Tree Service is here to help. Once you contact us, we set aside a time to come to your location and provide a free estimate and consultation. From there, we'll schedule your project within a one-week timeframe, ultimately completing the job using nothing but top-of-the-line equipment. With decades of hands-on experience, we have the skills and knowledge to leave your property looking its best with our arborist services.
- Tree Trimming - No matter what concerns you have about your trees, we can come out and trim your tree branches to keep them healthy.
- Tree Removal - If you're dealing with a tree falling over, blocking a road, or otherwise causing issues, we'll gladly come out, provide a free estimate, and remove the offending tree within a day or two.
- Pruning - Performed typically in the winter, professional pruning ensures bigger, better fruit, reduces safety concerns, and lightens your tree. Rest assured your lawn will look like new, as our crew takes extra care while cleaning up afterwards.
- Pollards - With this service, we shape trees to prevent long, heavy limbs, leaving your lawn safe and aesthetically pleasing while keeping the tree maintenance costs down
- Dead Wooding - This maintenance method involves cutting dead growths from healthy trees, enhancing the overall safety and beauty of your lawn.
- Tree Cabling - Off-balance trees with limbs that are too long may tear themselves apart. To avoid this, we use cable to tie the tree back together, protecting your home in the event of inclement weather. For added safety, we use the same type of guide wire that supports telephone poles.
- Wood Chipping - We provide wood chipping services on site, taking or leaving the chip wood behind, depending on your preference.
- Wood Hauling - Moving large pieces of wood can be difficult, but we're here to help. We'll happily rid your home of large wood waste, so you don't have to lift a finger.